The Comanche Nation Grasshopper Program provides residential lawn mowing services to enrolled Comanche Nation tribal members who are at least 62 years of age. Or 100% disabled.
Eligibility Requirements: In order to be eligible for services, applicants must be an enrolled Comanche Nation tribal member and:
- Elder must be head of household.
- Reside in the home for which the lawn mowing services are being requested.
- Be 62 years of age or older.
- 100% Permanently Disabled, if under the age of 62.
- Reside in Comanche, Cotton, Caddo, Tillman, and Jackson counties.
How to Apply:
- Complete a Comanche Nation Grasshopper Program application.
- Provide a copy of the following documentation:
- Picture ID (Driver’s License, State I.D., etc.)
- Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB card or tribal enrollment card)
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, rent receipt, lease agreement, deed to house, etc.)
- Proof of 100% Disability, if under the age of 62 (legal documentation)
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
For any additional questions or information at this time please call:
580-248-9415 or 580-248-9417
After 5PM and emergencies: 580-919-9105