To preserve historic and sacred landmarks of the Comanche Nation
- Performs technical review assuring total compliance under the NHPA.
- Participates in public forums to enhance knowledge of the Nation and the general public.
- Provides research on land records and produces maps for plotting of cultural sites.
- Works with government officials, scholars, researchers, artists, educators, students, elders, and tribal members, on Comanche history matters.
- Provides information to tribal members in the form of copies, photographs, language, history, and art.
- Reproduces historical data for tribal members.
- Promotes tribal functions.
- Assists the Nation with legal issues on cultural resources (i.e. Medicine Bluff).
- Provides general guidance for tribal programs.
6 SW D Avenue, Suite C
Lawton, OK 73501
Fax Number: 580-595-9733
PO Box 908
Lawton, OK 73502
Tribal Historic Preservation Officer
THPO Administrative Assistant
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm