Our mission and primary objective is to support the Comanche Nation government in all aspects of technology.
The IT department provides:
- Technical services for all Comanche Nation goverment owned computer devices including but not limited to; desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, servers switches, security cameras, DVRs, door keypads, sound systems, backup systems, printers, scanners, firewalls, VPNs etc.
- Implementation of new hardware and software
- Audio/visual support for events
- Business continuity in the face of potential disasters
- Reliable telecommunications
- Data security
- Network infrastructure for new buildings and offices
- Management of the Comanche Nation websites
The mission of the IT/Media Division is to provide tribal members with up to date information through the use of digital audio and visual technology.
The Media Division provides the following in-house digital multimedia support services:
- graphic design for tribal departments
- tribal website content management
- video and audio production services including: public services announcements, program informational videos, promotional videos and advertisments, archival recordings of significant tribal events.
- AV support for all tribal events and functions
- Large and small sound systems
- Livestream video broadcasting of Monthly CBC Meetings
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm