ComancheNation Transit Provides Safe, realiable and cost efficient transportation to all people while also providing a great customer experience.
We offer transportation services to medical appointments, work, college and/or vocational schooling, grocery shopping, everyday errands, and more. We service the Lawton/Fort Sill area, as well as, the surrounding communities of Cache, Apache, Elgin, Fletcher and Cyril. We now serve Anadarko and the surrounding towns Carnegie, Fort Cobb, Binger, Verden, and Chickasha areas. We are open to the public and ready to receive your call Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with buses operating from 5am-7pm. Please call 580-492-3389 to schedule your ride. We will ask basic information: Name, phone number, pick up address, time requested for pick up, appointment time, and return trip information, if needed. The dispatchers will set up a profile for each passenger in our dispatch system and may require a few additional questions to ensure accurate information for each passenger. We offer tickets for passengers who wish to purchase them for everyday use. We also offer employee fares for Comanche Nation Employees. We look forward to providing a great cost-effective option for your transportation needs.
- Prices are per person, per stop.
- Student pricing only applies to student going to or from school.
- College students, Vocational school students, or employers who are providing on the job educational support to their employees, may purchase student tickets.
- Employee tickets are from employees of the Comanche Nation of Oklahoma only.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drivers may arrive 10 minutes BEFORE OR AFTER your scheduled pick up time. You should be looking for the transit vehicle during this time.
Out of town fares are for anywhere outside of the Lawton/Fort Sill area and the Anadarko area. If you are paying with a ticket, it will be a 2-punch charge for all out of town trips.
If you miss your scheduled pick up, you will need to pay for the pick-up you missed before you can ride again. If three scheduled pick ups are missed, you will be suspended for two weeks.
Children 0-5 years of age Free
Children 6-12 years of age $2.00
Adults 12-61 years of age $4.00
Elders 62+ years of age $2.00
Employee Fare $3.00
Adult Ticket (20 punches) $50.00
Adult Ticket (10 punches) $30.00
Elder/Disabled Ticket $35.00
Student Ticket $40.00
Employee Ticket $35.00
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
5:00 am - 7:00 pm
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC . Both Tribal and Non -Tribal.