COMANCHE NATION ANNUAL MEETING
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Location: Fort Sill Polo Field, Fort Sill, OK
Start Time: 1:00PM
1. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE IN EFFECT.
2. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12.
3. ONLY ENTRY WILL BE AT KEY GATE. TRIBAL MEMBERS MUST PRESENT CDIB AND A VALID ID IN ORDER TO ENTER.
LEFT LANE WILL BE DESIGNATED FOR TRIBAL MEMBER ENTRY.
4. CHAIRS WILL BE PROVIDED BUT YOU CAN ALSO BRING YOUR OWN CHAIRS. YOU MAY ALSO BRING YOUR OWN SHADE.
Comanche Nation is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
COMANCHE NATION CONSTITUTION, Article V, Section l. Pursuant to ARTICLE IV, Section l. The supreme governing body of this organization shall be the Comanche Tribal Council. The Tribal Council shall consist of all duly enrolled members of the Comanche Nation who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, The Tribal Council will affirm and exercise its Supreme Powers Clause by the Annual Election following the Annual Meeting.
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER (QUORUM PENDING)
3. NOMINATIONS FOR CBC #3. MOTION TO CEASE.
4. NOMINATIONS FOR CBC #4. MOTION TO CEASE.
5. NOMINATIONS FOR SECRETARY/TREASURER. MOTION TO CEASE.
6. NOMINATIONS FOR TRIBAL ADMINISTRATOR. MOTION TO CEASE.
7. NOMINATIONS FOR LAWYER. MOTION TO CEASE.
8. PROPOSALS FOR ANNUAL ELECTION THAT ARE/IS CONSTITUTIONAL TO: (ARTICLE 5) TRIBAL COUNCIL
9. MOTION ON PROPOSALS TO VOTE BY SECRET BALLOT.
COMANCHE TRIBAL MEMBERS
“This year has been the most difficult time in America’s History. The Corona Virus is projected to have 8 million cases and close to 400 thousand deaths in America by 2021. The Comanche Nation has been hit hard by this virus, sickness, death and financially. Normalcy will eventually come. Until that day we will come to our Annual Meeting for the nominations of those willing to serve their Comanche Nation. May we all stand resolved for that day when we can gather without sickness. Be vigilant in prayer, faith, hope and stay safe to this hidden enemy. Practice social distancing, good hygiene, facemask and don’t gather.”
Chairman William Nelson, Sr.