ARP Individual Assistance Round 2
Apply Online (Now Open)
ARP Rental Assistance
ARP Rental Assistance will be available starting at 9 AM Central Time on Monday, October 4th, 2021. The ARP Rental Assistance Program is designed to assist Tribal Members who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with making their monthly rent payments. Eligible applicants will have 6 months of their rent paid for by the Comanche Nation using ARP funding. This financial assistance will be paid to your rental company or landlord and will not be disbursed directly to applicants. Please see the elgibility requirements below:
- Applicant must be an enrolled Comanche Nation Tribal Member
- Applicant must be 18 or older
- Applicant must reside in the property for which rental assistance is being applied for
- Applicant must be named on the rental agreement for which rental assistance is being applied for
- Applicants shall only be eligible to receive ARP rental assistance once
- Only one application per household will be accepted
- Applications must be complete before being processed
- Applicants must not have received RENTAL assistance from the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) through Comanche Nation Housing. If you only received utility assistance and NOT rental assistance you are still eligible for ARP rental assistance.
The online application will begin accepting submissions at 9 AM Central Time on 10/04/2021.
ATTENTION COMANCHE TRIBAL MEMBERS
Comanche Nation ARP Program
Thursday, September 9, 2021
Per CBC Resolution No. 121-2021, which was approved during the September CBC Monthly Meeting on Saturday, September 4, 2021 in a legal quorum, Comanche Nation 1st Round ARP payments and 3rd Round Cares Act payments will cease (STOP) on September 30, 2021.
In the Comanche Business Committee monthly meeting held on June 5, 2021, the CBC passed Resolution No. 74-2021 which, in summary, addresses the immediate utilization of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) funding distributed by the United States Treasury and received by the Comanche Nation in the amount of $83,025,738.64. See resolution here (PDF)
American Rescue Plan Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the American Rescue Plan Program.
- Phone: 580-492-5658
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 580-492-4149