Vocational Rehabilitation (0)
To enhance the lives of American Indians with disabilities through successful employment outcomes.
What we do
This program provides services to disabled native Americans in a manner consistent with each individual consumer's strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities and capabilities. Vocational Rehabilitation programs are designed to assist people with disabilities in returning to the workplace. You may call the CNVRP office for an application. Notification of program eligibility occurs within 60 days of submission of documentation.
You Provide us with
Proof of income
Membership in a state or federally recognized tribe
Social Security Card
Proof of Age
Proof of Physical Address (no Post Office Box Address)
Proof of disability (if applicable, i.e., SSI, SSO Award Letters)
1. Must reside with the Comanche Nation jurisdiction service area
2. Documented physical or mental disability with results in a substantial impediment to employment.
3. Must be able to benefit from VR services, resulting in obtaining/retaining competitive employment or enhancing current employment.
1. Contact the Comanche Nation Vocational Rehabilitation Program either by phone or in person.
2. A vocational rehabilitation team member will take some basic referral information and either hand, mail, or fax you an application packet to complete.
3. After receipt of completed application of a vocational rehabilitation team member will contact you to schedule an appointment with a vocational rehabilitation counselor for an initial interview.
Charlotte Niyah McCurtain
Ph: (580) 492 3605
Fax: (580) 492 6310
MailingComanche Nation Vocational Rehabilitation
P.O. Box 908
Lawton, OK 73502