|If you are a caregiver then you maybe eligible for caregiver services such as the following:
1. Information - to caregivers about services.
2. Assistance - to caregivers in gaining access to the services(individual one-on-one)
3. Counseling - support groups, and caregiver training to assist the caregiver in making decisions and solving problems relating to their care giving roles.
4. Respite - care to enable caregivers to be temporary relieved from their care giving responsibilities.
5. Supplementa l- Services on a limited basis to compliment the care provided by caregivers.
If you area caregiver who is sixty (60) years or older or if you are a grandparent sixty (60) years or older raising your grandchildren who is eighteen (18) years or younger, you may be eligible for assistance with the elderly requiring two (2) activities of daily living.