The mission of the Comanche Nation Administration office and staff is to assist the elected leaders in the implementation of the Comanche Nation Constitution .
The Administration staff provides administrative support and assistance in the day-to-day operations of all programs and enterprises of the Comanche Nation.
- Coordination of offical activities
- Assisting with the development and enactment of tribal legislation
- Maintaining and providing copies of offical minutes
- Maintaining offical records and other tribal documents
- Serving as the point of contact for all Executive offices.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm