Comanche Nation Residential Youth Shelter is a licensed 24 hours, 7 days a week children shelter through the Bureau of Indian Affairs. The shelter has been operational since 2009; we have provided a safe haven for child survivors of abuse, neglect, and abandonment in several counties in Oklahoma.
- Seven active contracts with several other Tribes
- Tribal agencies
- Award of Excellence in Providing Care & Compassion for Comanche Children
- Victim of Crime Grant
- BIA Funding Award
- CPR, First Aid Trained Staff
- Certified Food Handler Permit Staff
- Certified First Respond Mental Health Staff
- Certified Medication Coordinator
- Certified Administration Assistant
- Gently used clothing "all sizes"
- New toiletry items; combs, brushes, body wash, shampoo, conditioners
- Movie tickets, fast food coupons
- Prayers & Good wishes